Hands-On ODS and Modal Analysis for Vibration Analysts & Engineers
March 20 - March 22$1,695
Course Dates and Location:
March 20-22, 2018
Vibrant Technology Headquarters
- Dan Ambre, Full Spectrum Diagnostics
This course is designed to be an alternative to a typical computer software course, in that a more fundamental approach is taken to utilizing Modal and ODS analysis for machine vibration analysis and troubleshooting.
This course concentrates on Fundamental Relationships, Simple Guidelines and emphasizes concepts with Numerous Case Histories and Visual Animations. The software-training portion of the course is built around a Project Workbook (The ME’scope Workbook©).
Each project is presented as a step-by-step series of instructions and images from the ME’scope software. The various exercises will acquaint a new or novice user with the many functions of the software. Some of the topics are:
- ME’scope windows navigation
- Methods of Structure Model creation
- Advanced Methods of Structure Model creation
- Using & Combining Substructures
- Importing & Manipulating Vibration Data
- Assigning Measurements & Shape Animation
- Experimental Modal Analysis
- ODS FRF Data Analysis
- Advanced Uses
- Structural Dynamic Modifications (SDM)
- Experimental Finite Element Analysis
No other course available to the vibration analyst offers more complete training in Operating Deflection Shape & Experimental Modal Analysis which includes hands-on software training using ME’scope.
Contact Vibrant Technology to attend the course.
Complete Training Flyer: PlantVibrationAnalyst.pdf