VES-700 Multi-Channel Acquisition
This option adds multi-channel data acquisition to any ME’scope package. It provides setup and control of third party multi-channel acquisition hardware from within ME’scope. This option also supports non-triggered data acquisition.
Impact testing is included if it is supported by the front end hardware. Time waveforms are simultaneously acquired with the front end hardware, and post-processed by one of these options. All acquisition and post-processing is set up in a special Acquisition window.
Post-processing includes calculation of Auto & Cross spectra, FRFs & Coherence, ODS FRFs, MIMO (multi-input multi-output) FRFs with Multiple & Partial Coherence, Auto & Cross correlations, Impulse responses.
- Block-based data acquisition. Number of Samples and Sampling Rate are user-specified but hardware dependent
- Frequency domain functions. Fourier spectra, Auto & Cross spectra, FRF (Transfer function), Coherence, ODS FRF
- Time domain functions. Auto & Cross correlation, Impulse response
- DC removal. Frequency domain removal
- Spectrum averaging. Stable or peak hold with overlap processing
- Triggering. Trigger level, double hit line, pre-trigger delay, accept/reject
- Channels spreadsheet. Acquisition channel properties include transducer sensitivity, transducer units, DOFs, AC/DC coupling, transducer power, time domain window, and more
|Data Physics||Abacus (1)||Yes||Yes|
|Data Translation||9837A, B||Yes||Yes|
|Zodiac Aerospace||Heim DIC6B, DIC24||Yes||No|
|PXI 4472, 4472B3 (3)||Yes||No|
|PXI 4495, 4496, 44983 (3)||Yes||No|
|PXIe 4496 to 44993 (3)||Yes||No|
|OnoSokki||DS-3000 series||Yes||Random Only|
|Vibration Research||VR8500, VR9500||Yes||Yes|
(1) – Data Physics DP730-43 Remote Operations via ActiveX Communication is required.
(2) – Data Physics DP240-43 Remote Operations via ActiveX Communication is required.
(3) – Cannot mix with PXI Hybrid or older modules.