Using the same technology that robotic vision and autonomous vehicle companies utilize to detect objects in motion, MEscope Video Processing accurately measures surface vibration from a video. Then the color graphics are attached to a surface and it is deformed using amplified and filtered ODS data, either from time waveforms or from frequency spectra extracted from the video. All of the time-tested features of the MEscope ODS software can be used to document the vibration.
With a Visual Video Processing™ package, you can post-process the time waveforms or frequency spectra extracted from a vibration video recording, and then record clear color videos of the ODS animation like this one. You can also store the time waveforms. frequency spectra, ODS’s & videos in a machine-based archival database.
MEscope Video Processing Features
- Vibration time waveforms extraced from a vibration video
- Camera jitter and background noise removal
- Brightness & contrast enhancement of the video graphics
- ODS sweep animation from the time waveforms
- ODS sinusoidal animation from their Fourier spectra
- Animation Speed and Amplitude Control
- Clear color ODS video recording of the ODS animation
- ODS in Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration Units
- ODS Magnitude & phase displayed in the video recording
MEscope Video Processing can accept a number of video file formats including .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .mov.