Environmental Surveillance Series
The MEscopeESS Environmental Surveillance Series is a network-based series of software packages and options that includes all of the tools you need to remotely monitor construction & environmental test sites. The Environmental Surveillance Series is the result of 20+ years of experience in the design, sales, and support of noise & vibration signal post- processing, analysis and display software at Vibrant Technology. It utilizes the time-tested MEscope software as its foundation. Designed as an environmental noise & vibration monitoring solution, an MEscopeESS package combines the capabilities of professional noise & vibration analysis software together with a secure archival Database, and provides the simplicity of a red light-green light monitoring system.
With any MEscopeESS package, you can continuously acquire, post-process, archive, display, and analyze vibration, acoustic, temperature, pressure, voltage/current, flow rate, or any type of process variable from an environmental test site.
Each MEscopeESS package includes:
- A secure site-based archival Database which can be located either on a local computer, on a local area network, or in the cloud on the Internet.
- Trend plots of all archived data
- Trace plots of all archived time waveforms or frequency spectra
- 6 user-definable warning levels for each monitored parameter
- Warning levels can also be applied over frequency or time spans of acquired data
- Event log for documenting all warning level violations
- Email or phone text message notification of all warning level violations
- User definable short-term and long-term archival storage of monitored parameters
- User definable pre & post-event storage of monitored parameters
- A Gauge assigned to each parameter displaying current & baseline values, and warning levels
The MEscopeESS software can also be housed in a Vibrant Portable Hardware carrying case and located near an environmental site. A phone modem can also be used to transmit data from remote sites to the archival Database, which can be located in the cloud on the Internet. A network-based surveillance camera can also be mounted near the site, and a live feed provided to the software.