The MEscopeMSS Machine Surveillance Series is a network-based series of software packages and options that includes all of the tools you need to remotely monitor a wide variety of rotating machinery and structures. This series utilizes the time-tested MEscope software as its foundation. Designed as a network-based machinery monitoring and preventative maintenance solution, the Machine Surveillance Series combines all the capabilities of a professional noise & vibration analysis software package with the simplicity of a red light–green light monitoring system.
With any MEscopeMSS package, you can continuously acquire, post-process, archive, display, and analyze vibration, acoustic, temperature, pressure, voltage/current, flow rate, or any type of process variable from any type or rotating or reciprocating machinery.
Each MEscopeMSS package includes:
- A secure machine-based archival Database which can be located either on a local computer, on a local area network, or in the cloud on the Internet
- Trend plots of all archived data
- Trace plots of all archived time waveforms or frequency spectra
- 6 user-definable warning levels for each monitored parameter
- Warning levels can also be applied over frequency or time spans
- Event log for documenting all warning level violations
- Email or phone text message notification of all warning level violations
- User definable short-term and long-term archival storage of monitored parameters
- User definable pre- & post-event storage of monitored parameters
- A Gauge assigned to each parameter displaying current & baseline values, and warning levels
The MEscopeMSS software can also be housed in a Vibrant Portable Hardware carrying case and located near the monitored machinery and equipment. A phone modem can also be used to transmit data from remote locations to the archival Database, which can be located in the cloud on the Internet. A network-based surveillance camera can also be mounted near the machine, and a live feed provided to the software.