Using the same technology that robotic vision and autonomous vehicle companies utilize to detect objects in motion, MEscope ODS Videos™ accurately measures surface vibration from a high-speed video recording. Using accurate time waveforms or frequency spectra extracted from the video, all of the time-tested features of MEscope can be used to document the vibration.
With the MEscope ODS Videos™ package, you can post-process the time waveforms or frequency spectra extracted from a vibration video recording, and record clear color videos of the ODS animation. You can also store the time waveforms. frequency spectra, ODS’s & videos in a machine-based archival database.
MEscope ODS Videos™ Hardware Package Includes:
Both cameras are available in color or monochrome.
Lens: Computar 12.5-75mm f/1.2 zoom lens
Lights: Godox SL-100 LED Video Light
Tripod: 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
Carrying Case: Photo Studio Equipment Trolley Carry Bag
There are multiple high speed cameras available on the market. MEscope ODS Videos™ can work with any high speed camera that can export a .mp4 file. We have found the Chronos cameras to be suitable for most machinery vibration video processing.
Training: Two day onsite or online training available
Check out the MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar Series for a closer look
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar: Case Study, Vertical Pump
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar: Project ‘Start to Finish’ 5 MW Turbine Generator
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar: Post Processing Tips with MEscope ODS Videos™
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar: Top 10 ODS Case Studies
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar: A Look Inside the ODS Videos™ Toolbox
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar: Using ODS Videos™ for Natural Frequency Testing of Wind Turbine Towers
- MEscope ODS Videos™Webinar: Case Study_ Stator Coolant Pump Revisited
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Case Study Oil Refinery Piping
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Getting Started with ODS Video
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar “Gears, Couplings and Isolators”
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar ‘Top 10’ ODS Videos Deep Dive
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Controlling Camera Motion
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar Color vs. Monochrome Cameras, Which should you choose?
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Using Accelerometers with ODS Videos
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar Modal with MEscope ODS Videos™
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar: “ODS Videos™ with a Cell Phone”
MEscope ODS Videos™ Features
- Vibration time waveforms extracted from a vibration video
- Camera jitter and background noise removal
- Lighting flicker removal
- Brightness & Contrast enhancement of the video graphics
- ODS sweep animation from the time waveforms
- ODS sinusoidal animation from their Fourier spectra
- Animation Speed and Amplitude Control
- Clear color ODS video recording of the ODS animation
- ODS in Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration Units
- ODS Magnitude & Phase displayed on the ODS video
- ODS contour colors displayed on the ODS video
- ODS direction vectors displayed on the ODS video
MEscope Video Processing can accept a number of video file formats including .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .mov.