Using the same technology that robotic vision and autonomous vehicle companies utilize to detect objects in motion, MEscope ODS Videos™ accurately measures surface vibration from a high-speed video recording. Using accurate time waveforms or frequency spectra extracted from the video, all of the time-tested features of MEscope can be used to document the vibration.
With the MEscope ODS Videos™ package, you can post-process the time waveforms or frequency spectra extracted from a vibration video recording, and record clear color videos of the ODS animation. You can also store the time waveforms. frequency spectra, ODS’s & videos in a machine-based archival database.
Check out the MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar Series for a closer look
- An Introduction to MEscope ODS Videos™
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Case Study, Vertical Pump
- MEscope ODS Videos Project ‘Start to Finish’ 5 MW Turbine Generator
- Post Processing Tips with MEscope ODS Videos™
- Top 10 ODS Case Studies
- A Look Inside the ODS Videos™ Toolbox
- Using ODS Videos for Natural Frequency Testing of Wind Turbine Towers
- MEscope ODS Videos Case Study_ Stator Coolant Pump Revisited
- MEscope ODS Videos™ Case Study Oil Refinery Piping
MEscope ODS Videos™ Hardware Package Includes:
Both cameras are available in color or monochrome.
Lens: Computar 12.5-75mm f/1.2 zoom lens
Lights: Godox SL-100 LED Video Light
Tripod: 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
Carrying Case: Photo Studio Equipment Trolley Carry Bag
There are multiple high speed cameras available on the market. We have found the Chronos cameras to be suitable for most machinery vibration video processing.
Training: Two day onsite training available
MEscope ODS Videos™ Features
- Vibration time waveforms extracted from a vibration video
- Camera jitter and background noise removal
- Lighting flicker removal
- Brightness & Contrast enhancement of the video graphics
- ODS sweep animation from the time waveforms
- ODS sinusoidal animation from their Fourier spectra
- Animation Speed and Amplitude Control
- Clear color ODS video recording of the ODS animation
- ODS in Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration Units
- ODS Magnitude & Phase displayed on the ODS video
- ODS contour colors displayed on the ODS video
- ODS direction vectors displayed on the ODS video
MEscope Video Processing can accept a number of video file formats including .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .mov.