Using the same technology that robotic vision and autonomous vehicle companies utilize to detect objects in motion, MEscope ODS Videos™ accurately measures surface vibration from a high-speed video recording. Using accurate time waveforms or frequency spectra extracted from the video, all of the time-tested features of MEscope can be used to document the vibration.
With the MEscope ODS Videos™ package, you can post-process the time waveforms or frequency spectra extracted from a vibration video recording, and record clear color videos of the ODS animation. You can also store the time waveforms. frequency spectra, ODS’s & videos in a machine-based archival database.
Check out the MEscope ODS Videos™ Webinar Series for a closer look
MEscope ODS Videos™ Recommended Hardware
Both cameras are available in color and monochrome. The monochrome option has a higher effective resolution and is twice as sensitive as color.
MEscope ODS Videos™ Features
- Vibration time waveforms extracted from a vibration video
- Camera jitter and background noise removal
- Lighting flicker removal
- Brightness & Contrast enhancement of the video graphics
- ODS sweep animation from the time waveforms
- ODS sinusoidal animation from their Fourier spectra
- Animation Speed and Amplitude Control
- Clear color ODS video recording of the ODS animation
- ODS in Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration Units
- ODS Magnitude & Phase displayed on the ODS video
- ODS contour colors displayed on the ODS video
- ODS direction vectors displayed on the ODS video
MEscope Video Processing can accept a number of video file formats including .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .mov.